A utility for configuring and managing Intel Optane DC persistent memory modules (PMM).
It supports functionality to:
* Discover PMMs on the platform.
* Provision the platform memory configuration.
* View and update the firmware on PMMs.
* Configure data-at-rest security on PMMs.
* Monitor PMM health.
* Track performance of PMMs.
* Debug and troubleshoot PMMs.
ipmctl refers to the following interface components:
* libipmctl: An Application Programming Interface (API) library for managing PMMs.
* ipmctl: A Command Line Interface (CLI) application for configuring and managing PMMs from the command line.
* ipmctl-monitor: A monitor daemon/system service for monitoring the health and status of PMMs.
- Download package
osc -A https://api.opensuse.org checkout SUSE:SLE-15-SP1:Update/ipmctl.15040 && cd $_
- Create Badge
|ChangeLog.xz||0000003320 3.24 KB||almost 3 years|
|_service||0000001103 1.08 KB||almost 3 years|
|_servicedata||0000000429 429 Bytes||almost 3 years|
|ipmctl-01.00.00.3440.tar.gz||0010461546 9.98 MB||almost 3 years|
|ipmctl-python3.patch||0000010474 10.2 KB||almost 3 years|
|ipmctl-rpmlintrc||0000000163 163 Bytes||almost 3 years|
|ipmctl.changes||0000002807 2.74 KB||almost 3 years|
|ipmctl.spec||0000005627 5.5 KB||almost 3 years|
|mkSafeC||0000001818 1.78 KB||almost 3 years|
|safeclib-3.3.v03032018+git7.59eba324.tar.xz||0001833672 1.75 MB||almost 3 years|
|safeclib-patches.tar||0000000000 0 Bytes||almost 3 years|