This update for virtualbox fixes the following issues:
Version bump to 6.1.24 (released July 20 2021 by Oracle)
This is a maintenance release. The following items were fixed and/or added:
- Storage: Fixed starting a VM if a device is attached to a VirtIO SCSI port higher than 30 (bug #20213)
- Storage: Improvement to DVD medium change signaling
- Serial: Fixed a the guest missing interrupts under certain circumstances (6.0 regression, bug #18668)
- Audio: Multiple fixes and enhancements
- Network: Fixed connectivity issue with virtio-net after resuming VM with disconnected link
- Network: Fixed UDP GSO fragmentation issue with missing 8 bytes of payload at the end of the first fragment
- API: Fixed VM configuration for recent Windows Server versions
- Extension Pack: Fixed issues with USB webcam pass-through on Linux
- Host and guest driver: Fix small memory leak (bug #20280)
- Linux host and guest: Support kernel version 5.13 (bug #20456)
- Linux host and guest: Introduce support for SUSE SLES/SLED 15 SP3 kernels (bug #20396)
- Linux host: Installer will not attempt to build kernel modules if system already has them installed and modules versions match current version
- Guest Additions: Fixed crash on using shared clipboard (bug #19165)
- Linux Guest Additions: Introduce support for Ubuntu specific kernels (bug #20325)
- Solaris guest: Increased default memory and disk sizes
- EFI: Support network booting with the E1000 network controller emulation
- EFI: Stability improvements (bug #20090)
- This release fixes boo#1188535, VUL-0: CVE-2021-2454,
boo#1188536, VUL-0: CVE-2021-2409,
boo#1188537, VUL-0: CVE-2021-2442, and
boo#1188538, VUL-0: CVE-2021-2443.
- Add vboximg-mount to packaging. boo#1188045.
- Fix CONFIG_RANDOMIZE_KSTACK_OFFSET_DEFAULT problem with kernel 5.13 as shown in boo#1188105.
- Disable the build of kmp vboxvideo, at least temporarily.
- Correct WantedBy entry in vboxadd-service
- Require which for /usr/lib/virtualbox/vboxadd-service
- fix license packaging, small cruft cleanup (avoid owning directories provided by filesystem rpm)
- Submitted by Larry Finger (lwfinger)