A Dead Simple VPN
DSVPN is a Dead Simple VPN, designed to address the most common
use case for using a VPN:
[client device] -- (untrusted network) -- [vpn server] -- [the Internet]
* Runs on TCP. Works pretty much everywhere, including on public WiFi
where only TCP/443 is open or reliable.
* Uses only modern cryptography, with formally verified implementations.
* Small and constant memory footprint. Doesn't perform any heap memory
* Small (~25 KB), with an equally small and readable code base.
* Works out of the box. No lousy documentation to read. No configuration
file. No post-configuration. Run a single-line command on the server,
a similar one on the client and you're done.
No firewall and routing rules to manually mess with.
* Doesn't leak between reconnects if the network doesn't change.
Blocks IPv6 on the client to prevent IPv6 leaks.