OpenCL FFT library
The clFFT library is an open source OpenCL library implementation of discrete
Fast Fourier Transforms, which:
* Provides a fast and accurate platform for calculating discrete FFTs.
* Works on CPU or GPU backends.
* Supports in-place or out-of-place transforms.
* Supports 1D, 2D, and 3D transforms with a batch size that can be greater
* Supports planar (real and complex components in separate arrays) and
interleaved (real and complex components as a pair contiguous in memory)
* Supports dimension lengths that can be any mix of powers of 2, 3, and 5.
* Supports single and double precision floating point formats.
|clFFT-2.12.2.tar.gz||0001010182 987 KB|
|clFFT-avoid-rvalue-address.patch||0000000937 937 Bytes|
|clFFT-client.1||0000003189 3.11 KB|
|clFFT-fix-aarm64.patch||0000000608 608 Bytes|
|clFFT.changes||0000001850 1.81 KB|
|clFFT.spec||0000005483 5.35 KB|
|fix-client-no-symlink.patch||0000000633 633 Bytes|