J'ai compris / I Have Understood
GCompris is an educational software suite comprising of numerous activities
for children aged 2 to 10. Some of the activities are game orientated, but
nonetheless still educational. Below you can find a list of categories with
some of the activities available in that category.
- computer discovery: keyboard, mouse, different mouse gesture, ...
- algebra: table memory, enumeration, double entry table, mirror image, ...
- science: the canal lock, the water cycle, the submarine, electric simulation ...
- geography: place the country on the map
- games: chess, memory, connect 4, oware, sudoku ...
- reading: reading practice
- other: learn to tell time, puzzle of famous paintings, vector drawing, ...
Currently GCompris offers in excess of 80 activities and more are being
developed. GCompris is free software, that means that you can adapt it
to your own needs, improve it and, most importantly, share it with
|_link||0000000124 124 Bytes|
|gcompris-13.11-remove_build_date.patch||0000000919 919 Bytes|
|gcompris-17.05.tar.bz2||0333581443 318 MB|
|gcompris-edit.desktop||0000001628 1.59 KB|
|gcompris-gstreamer-1.0.patch||0000000918 918 Bytes|
|gcompris-rpmlintrc||0000000154 154 Bytes|
|gcompris.6||0000002435 2.38 KB|
|gcompris.changes||0000046543 45.5 KB|
|gcompris.desktop||0000003846 3.76 KB|
|gcompris.spec||0000015259 14.9 KB|